Need a durable, versatile, UV resistant liner for a small backyard pond, large commercial water feature or industrial containment? You found it! HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) is the most widely used geomembrane in the world! HDPE is an excellent product for small or large applications that require durability, UV and ozone protection, and chemical resistance. HDPE is found in the following applications: KOI PONDS, WATERFALLS, RETENTION PONDS, WATER GARDENS, FISH HATCHERIES, WATER TREATMENT FACILITIES, LANDFILL CONTAINMENT, MUNICIPAL WATER FEATURES, INDUSTRIAL LAGOONS, PETROCTHEMICAL CONTAINMENT. The biggest contributors to pond liner failure are poor, unstable soil conditions under the pond and from rips & tears from rocks and boulders in and around your pond.
- HDPE Vs EPDM: More puncture resistant, Less likely to rip or tear, Lighter weight, Less flexible but still easy to handle
- HDPE Vs PVC: Much more UV resistant, More puncture resistant, Less likely to rip or tear, Longer warranty-10 year Vs 5 year, Less flexible, but still easy to handle
- Industrial Strength Liner For Koi Ponds & Water Features: Available in many popular sizes as well as special order sizes to 250′ x 300′ in one solid piece!
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) Pond Liner is a plastic liner that is less flexible and moldable when compared to EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) Rubber Pond Liner. HDPE Plastic Liners are best used for gentle sloping ponds, ponds with few contours, and minimal shelving. HDPE does not fold as well or conform to heavily contoured ponds like EPDM Rubber Pond Liners do. HDPE is an excellent choice for the right situation.
- Geotextile Underlayment: Prevents holes and leaks from penetrating rocks and roots, Enhances soil stability; controls erosion; prevents sagging, Provides a stable, long lasting foundation for Koi ponds, Virtually indestructible; unaffected by hydrocarbons, UV, mildew, Diffuses gas and fluid build up
6 x 5 20mil HDPE Liner for Koi Ponds Industrial Containment Commercial Lakes